Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blog Introduction

Hello All and Welcome to my Blog. My name is Dr. Singh and I invite you to share in my joys and experiences of life. Oftentimes, people write to make themselves feel better. I would certainly agree to an extent. However, my purpose of writing is much more than that, as I write to help and console others. I offer my stories and advice because I am so grateful for things I have been able to experience and attain in my life here in the United States.

The following entries will discuss certain “Steps to Success” which have helped me become the person I am today. These writings, and many other materials, can be found on my newly launched website http://www.drsinghbooks.com/. I hope you may choose to follow along and use these positive words and experiences to promote a better, happier, and more successful you.

Dr. Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment